Sunday, May 15, 2011

Plan -ahead Sunday

Sunday:

Brunch at Brother Juniper's. The absolute best b-fast in Memphis (or maybe anywhere). The this is what Tyler ate. It's "Mamma's Special," topped with smoked salmon. I got eggs scrambled with spinach, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto (on the side). You can't go wrong with breakfast here.
Dinner at Kerry and Abby's followed by some fun at Joe and Sarah's, both within walking distance:)

Monday:
Lunch boxes made from left over salsa made for Sunday night's festivities and a "quesadillas" (tortillas, shredded cheese, spinach, and turkey lunch meat).
Bodypump night: I'm going to try a bagged frozen meal from Aldi's. It is a General Tso's chicken, veggies, and rice all-in-one thing.

Tuesday:
Sauteed chicken tenders, mac'n'cheese, and spinach!

Wednesday:
Kickball night; Salmon filet, brown rice, and veggie stir fry.

Thursday:
Tyler will most likely try his luck with his new meat grinder attachment to the Kitchen-Aid mixer. Burgers tonight!

Friday:
May 20th is National Bike to Work Day for Memphis. I'm gonna try my luck at biking to work today if weather permits. It will involve getting on the Greenline, getting off at either Sycamore View, and going to my clinic at the corner of Sycamore View and Macon. Fortunately, I'm not the only one crazy enough to try this at work. One other employee will be participating with me.
We plan to go to Jackson or the river and spend time with my side of the family. My mom is slowly recuperating from her surgeries, and this weekend will be the first in a long time that my sister, brother, and both parents are in the same 300 mile radius!

Saturday:
Jackson or the river... either sounds good to me:)

Sunday:
Back to Memphis. Our friends, the Moskes, have invited us over for a themed dinner. I have no idea what theme, but Sarah is always so festive, so it should definitely be fun with great food!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about Sunday!! I need to come up with my theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from Sarah's blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete