Saturday, May 7, 2011

Plan -ahead Sunday

Maybe this week will work better to meal planning. Let's try:

Sunday:
Not sure what we will do for dinner, but it may be a spaghetti night! Neither of us get tired of spaghetti for some reason.

Monday:
Body Pump night... we will do crock pot sloppy joes and leftover asian slaw.

Tuesday:
Bunco night at Tabitha's! She is a great cook, so I will be treated to something delicious. Tyler will have leftovers or fend for himself.

Wednesday:
4x4 dinner group from our Sunday School class will be meeting at Jimmy's Hot Dogs in Cordova. If you know me, you know that I do not eat hot dogs, but they apparently have crazy Chicago-style pizza. So good and deep that you have to order it 1 hour before you want to get it there.

Thursday:
I am taking dinner to the Mullady's at our church. I'll be using the Mike Wolfe chicken soup recipe to make the soup for them and us. Along side of the soup will be cornbread muffins and either salad or dessert.

Friday:
Hmm...not sure. Either dining out or something simple here. I will be working on Saturday, so Friday night will most likely be low key.

I wonder how well we will stick to this schedule. Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment