Sunday, May 1, 2011

Plan -ahead Sunday

One of my good friends, Sarah Moske, has a fabulous idea.  She posts her menu and weekly plan ahead on her blog.  I assume that it helps keep her (and her hubby, Joe) accountable for what is going on that week, plus it helps her know what groceries she needs for the week.  So, here goes my attempt at organization.

Sunday:

Upps!  Missed church due to bad weather! In place, we will be shopping for a new sink, grocery shopping, and a mess of other household jobs that need to get done.

For dinner: tuna and black bean salad

Monday: BodyPump class followed by Chicken Broccoli Casserole served with brown rice (Momma's recipe)

Tuesday:  Not sure, I'll be heading to Jackson to go with my parents for my mom's surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center on Wednesday morning.  Tyler will most likely have leftovers (or Krystal's, knowing him).

Wednesday: Momma's surgery... Will keep yall updated on her status via my blog. Tyler has kick-ball if it is not rained out for the 3rd week in a row.

Thursday: I'll still be gone still in Nashville.  Tyler will fend for himself again.

Friday: Not sure if I'll be back.  If so, maybe sushi or pizza.

Saturday: Not sure if I'll be back... Ok this was a bad week to test drive this Plan-ahead Sunday due to my travels.  Will try again next week:)

2 comments: