Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommys that make the world go round. Pictured here are my most important mothers. From left to right: my Momma, Mrs. Kris (my mother-in-law), Mammaw (my grandmother), and Rubye (my "grandmother"). Missing is my dad's mother. Mama BB - we know you are here in spirit. This picture was taken at one of my wedding showers 2 years ago. I'm fortunate to have them all in the same photo!

For everyone that has lost a mother, may the Lord be with you and comfort you today and everyday that you need that special thought, hug, and touch. You never realize how valuable a mom is until she is not able to be there for you. I have definitely found a new respect for those that have lost their mommies through my mom's illness. I am so blessed to have my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmothers. When I am a mother one day, I hope to be like them to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment