Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Shower #2 - Memphis Friends

My dear friends in Memphis helped shower me and Baby Abigail Claire on April 14th.  Tabitha and Sarah graciously hosted the shower at Sarah's new home in Germantown.  Of the friends in attendance, some I knew from college, some from my Sunday School class and bunco group, some from my book club, and some were other friends that I've made while living in Memphis.  Tyler and I are so lucky to have such a supportive group of people in the Memphis area.  We look forward to introducing Abigail to them all!

Fabulous Hostesses, Tabitha and Sarah


The yummy spread!  Pink and green themed decor to match the invitations!

Emily and Anna Leigh

Lots of goodies for Baby Abigail!

Robyn, Barbara, Tori, and Christina

Sarah, Elizabeth, Laura, Mrs. Kris (the best MIL), and my mom


Laura, Robyn, Barbara, and Tori

Emily, Lauren, Mrs. Kris, Stephanie, Sarah

Mrs. Kris, Stephanie, Sarah, Anna Leigh, Elizabeth, Laura, Robyn, and Barbara

My mom with a cute burp cloth animal and Tabitha


I'm not sure who was more entertaining... Me or Baby Sally putting on a show!

Baby Shower fun ends with a group shot!  Miss Sally Moske joined us for some girl time!




3 comments: