Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Shower #1 - Work Shower

I am truly so blessed.  I work with a very wonderful group of girls who were generous enough to host a baby shower for me and 2 of my co-workers on April 6th.  Kelly and Mark Corkins graciously opened up their home for the shower, and we had lots of food, fun, and gifts.  Christina, who didn't find out the sex of her baby, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on May 6th (a future Mizzou Tiger).  I'm due on June 29th, and Alaina is due on July 13th with a little girl (hopefully a future Bulldog)!  All girls!  Enjoy the pics below! And thank you, again, to my sweet coworkers!
Jana (Kelly's 3 yr old) was a perfectly sweet hostess!

Dena - the mastermind behind the shower

Hailey (Allison's 3 yr old)


Katie, Melissa, me, Rebecca, Brandi

Kelly, Elizabeth, me, Christina, Allison

Yummy cupcakes by Molly

Baby gifts x 3!


Hailey, Allison, Melissa, Katie, Christina, Molly

Me, Alaina, Cami, Amanda, Brandi, Michelle

Alaina and Brandi

Our big gifts! The department chipped in and got me my pack and play plus some cute accessories!

I received lots of goodies!

Cute custom blankets by Molly

Christina and Alaina loaded up, too!

Sweet monogrammed lovies!  All "W" last names


Showing off my loot once I got home.  Everything fit on the bed except for my pack and play.

 
Cute clothes!  I love them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment